Bus line public transport
The Ústí Region provides bus line public transport from catchment cities:
- Litvínov, Most (the bus no. 529, transport operator is Autobusy Karlovy Vary, a.s.)
- Chomutov (the bus no. 570, transport operator is Autobusy Karlovy Vary, a.s.)
- Louny (the bus no. 703, transport operator is Dopravní společnost Ústeckého kraje, příspěvková organizace)
- Žatec (the bus no. 731, transport operator is Autobusy Karlovy Vary, a.s.)
All these bus lines meet the requirements for basic transport services at times corresponding with the starts and ends of the investors doing business in the Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle.
Bus stops for get on/get off in the Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle:
Bus stop Triangle-sever II (Triangle-North II) is situated in front of the Gestamp Louny s.r.o. Company, position number 3 on the map.
Bus stop Triangle-sever (Triangle-North) is situated in front of the Hitachi Automotive Systems Czech s.r.o. Company, position number 2 on the map.
Bus stop Triangle-sever III (Triangle-North III) will be situated in front of the Nexen Tire Europe s.r.o. Company, position number 9 on the map.
Bus stop Triangle-východ (Triangle-East) is situated in front of the Yanfeng and the Solar Turbines EAME s.r.o. Companies, position number 5 and 4 on the map.
Bus stop Triangle-jih (Triangle-South) is situated in front of the GRAMMER CZ, s.r.o. Company, position number 1 on the map.
Bus stop Triangle-západ (Triangle-West) is situated in front of the Kiswire Cord Czech s.r.o. Company, position number 11 on the map.
National information system about timetables (only in Czech language):
From 19th August 2019 to 25th August 2019 the road will be repaired in streets Průmyslová, Spojovací, Jižní and Západní of the Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle.
- Highway D7 Prague - Louny - Chomutov - FRG (Prague 60 km)
- Road II/250 Staňkovice - Žatec
- Road I/27 Most - Žatec - Plzeň
- Designed siding rail from the Triangle zone to the Postoloprty railway station - 8 km
- Connection to railway lines in the direction of Most - Cheb - Schirding - Nürnberg or Most - Ústí n./L. - Prague - Vienna or Most - Ústí n./L. - Dresden - Berlin
- The nearest railway stations of the Czech Railways:
- Žiželice railway station - 3 km
- Žatec railway station - 5 km
- Postoloprty railway station - 8 km
- Labe River with connection to German inland waterways
- Lovosice inland port - 45 km
- Ústí nad Labem inland port - 65 km
- Václav Havel Airport - Praha - 60 km
- Karlovy Vary Airport - 73 km
- Dresden Airport - 120 km
- Planned cycling trail in direction Louny - Postoloprty - SIZ Triangle [PDF 681 kB, only in Czech language]
- Cycling trails in the Ústí Region (web-page in Czech and German language)
Closest State Border
- Federal Republic of Germany - 30 km
- Highway D8: Krásný Les - Breitenau - 82 km
- Road I/7, D7: Hora Sv. Šebestiána - Reitzenhain - 30 km
- Road I/8: Cínovec - Zinnwald - 53 km
- Railway: Dolní Žleb - Schöna (direction to Dresden) - 80 km
- Railway: Cheb - Schirding (direction to Nürnberg) - 125 km
Map of transport isochrones